Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mexico update

So I've been in Mexico for about a week now and it's been good times.  After Venezuela I had a 2 day trip to Puerto Escondido somehow.  I had an overnight layover in Mexico city and I stayed with my friend Molly at her apartment with her parents in the city.  It was cool to see because it was my first time outside of the mexican airport.  It was also good to catch up and cruise allkine zones near her house.  I wish I had more time to cruise, but I was only there less than 24 hours.  After saying goodbye to Molly I caught my flight to Puerto Escondido.  It's a short 1 and a half flight.  I met up with DUBB and the rest of the Hawaiians at our zone hotel Aquario.  I've been staying with Dan Zimbra, Keahi Parker, and DUBB in one room.  It's a good crew and I'm enjoying it for sure.  Surfing everyday, eating good food(sometimes), epic sunsets, good vibes, and good times.  I'm enjoying it all for sure.  The comp has begun and I will be in round 3 when it starts up again.  You can watch the comp live at TURBO Zicatela Pro.  Yesterday I celebrated my bday somehow.  It was a mellow day, but epic day for sure.  I drank some coffee with Spex, Jerry, Stone, and Liam before my heat, won my 2nd round heat, ate some good breakfast(fruta slam) with Mike, Zimbra, Keahi, and guy, then my good friend Miguel from Puerto came over with some gifts, took a shot of Don Julio with him, and ate some good dinner with the boys.  It was good times for sure.  Below are some photos from Mexico City and Puerto Escondido somehow.  Enjoy and thank you for all of the support.  aloha and mahalo!!!!!
Big plane at airport
Mexican squirrel cruising in Mexico
Pristine water zones.
Mexico city.  Part of it anyway
Couple crazy cats at the Fearn zone
Epic drawing Molly's mom drew.  
Molly and I cruising zone
Flying to Puerto Escondido
Hola
Every evening epic sunsets cruise in zone
Miguel and I on my bday somehow
Fruta slam
The TURBO Zicatela pro zone
Bananas in our zone
Got a nice wave the other morning
Puerto looking like hawaii 
Allkine meat for BBQ
Zone
Beard and beard
Mike and da boys
Stretch um
Most of the Hawaiians cruising in Mex.  Missing Pat and Mike
Braided DUBB
Our zone
Another epic sunset
Fitness everyday









No comments:

Post a Comment