Saturday, October 20, 2012

Maui times

Coming home to Maui is the best feeling in the world.  I get to hang out with my family, friends, pets, eat good food, enjoy epic sunrises and sunsets, relax, and re-charge for my up-and-coming tournaments and journeys somehow.  After being away for almost 3 months (Australia, Bali, New Jersey, Venezuela, and Mexico), I needed to come home and cruise Maui zones.  Most of my family is here on Maui and family is everything to me.  I only spent 4 days on Maui, but that's better than not spending anytime at home at all.  Right now I'm in New York waiting to catch a taxi to the bus station.  I'm going to catch a bus to Virginia Beach to visit my older brother Josh, sister in-law Mary, and niece Alyza.  I can't wait!  Should be good times.  My older brother and I will be heading to Puerto Rico right after that.  Stoked!  Below are some photos from my home zones Maui.  Lots of food, family, sunrises, sunset, and cruising photos.  Enjoy.  Life is good :)  aloha
Maui No Ka Oi
Sunset right after getting out of the airport
Came home straight into some fresh Poke zones
Sweet Potatoe zones
Sunrise from my back yard
Visit The Foam Company in the Maui Mall for some fresh gear for the winter season.
Couldn't leave Maui without taking a dip in Iao
Another sunset
My mom and pop enjoying some Thai food.  The best!
Back yard zones
Koi pet 
Kolohe boy
Got fat at da Kitchen
My moms dinner at Ko 
She's stoked!
Family dinner at Ko.   Jonah, Rusti, guy, mom, and pop
Best desert.  
Kolohe hunting
BBQing chicken on zone
Jonah and I with pizza oven in the back
One more sunrise from my back yard
Rainbow, waves, beach, sun, sand, fun surf with friends, what more can you ask for.
More food.  Thai grinds
More  food for hags.

No comments:

Post a Comment