Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Journey to Virginia Beach

I've made it to Virginia Beach after a long 2 days of traveling.  I left Maui last Friday morning and arrived in Virginia Beach Sunday morning at 12am.  I flew to Honolulu, then to New York (where i cruised in the airport for about 10 hours), then caught a taxi to China Town in New York City, and caught a 8 hour bus ride straight to Virginia Beach.  On top of all of that, I had a cold and was really sick, but I made it safely and I'm feeling better and I'm with family so no complaints here.  The past couple of days have been awesome here.  The weather is beautiful and it has been sunny everyday.  It's a little chilly though for this hagswaiian guy, but I'm handling.  I'm staying with my older brother Josh, sister in-law Mary, and my niece Alyza.  They live in an awesome neighbor hood.  We BBQed the first night here, ate some smores, and cruised.  My cousin Travis and his wife Natasha and daughter Lily came over to cruise as well.  It's been good times here.  I'll be here till the 30th and then heading off to Puerto Rico.  Today is my brothers birthday so it should be epic times for sure.  Aloha everyone!!!!  Life is good :)
Maui from the sky
Stoked grom came up to me in the airport in Honolulu and wanted to get a photo with me.  He was heading to Maui and I was stoked to share some zones on where to surf and stuff and just talk story.  
JFK welcomed me with allkine smog and beautiful weather.  haha
I guess so, but not in hawaii.  haha
My bus transportation for 8 hours
China town zones in New York City
No.1 Bus tour.  Probably not, haha.  One of the dirtiest bus zones for sure.
Epic sunset in New Jersey 
Bus vibes.
My older brother made sunday breakfast pancakes
Beautiful blue sunny skies with fall leaves almost cruising
Halloween pumpkin hags cruising
Josh chopping some wood in his back yard
A beverage for hags
Fancy hags 
Bottos for dinner.  #nohomo
Roasting marsh mellows
My niece enjoying her smore zone
Evening run vibes
My niece showing me how to do the bridge.  She goes to gymnastics.  I was tripping out that she could do that.  Not even I could do that.  She'll be busting inverts soon
Focused
JENGA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment