Thursday, October 25, 2012

Brothers Birthday and VB vibes

I've been in Virginia Beach for almost a week now and it's been good times.  I'm loving it here for sure!  The weather has been sunny, warm(most days haha), beautiful, and I've been enjoying my time here with my brother and his family.  The other day was my older brothers birthday.  We all went to this Mexican resturaunt.  My cousin Travis and his family joined us which was awesome.  We all ate some good food and had some drinks.  Mostly every night here my brother lights up his fire place zone in his back yard.  That's probably the best time for sure.  We just sit around and talk stories and just relax.  I love it.  Reminds me of back home and camping somehow.  I've been watching my niece for the past couple of days.  She told her teacher that she wanted to spend time with me so she hasn't been going to school.  It means so much to me to spend as much time with her as I can because I don't know when i'll see her again after I leave Virginia.  I love her so much.  We went to the beach or Chesapeake Bay zone, swam, played with lego zones, and today we went to Mt. Trashmore and flew her kite.  It was good times!  Sorry not too much Bodyboarding going on, but it doesn't really matter to me.  Enjoying family time is more important and it's been awesome times.  It looks like a big storm is in the Atlantic and will be bringing some waves, but we will see.  As for now, I'm enjoying these moments here in VB with my family.  Life is good!  aloha 
Picking up my niece from school one day
Another epic sunset zone
Birthday drinks
My brother and his beautiful family
Group photo.  My brothers family and my cousins family.  Epic memories
My older brother Josh and I 
Birthday cake for the birthday boy 
Bon fire zones
My niece enjoying the Chesapeake zone water
It's not Hawaii, but I'm stilling loving it
Alien
:)
Another bon fire in the zone
My niece and I enjoying the fire
Building huge lego buildings
Mt. Trashmore.  Such a beautiful place
Alyza and her kite




Alyza and her flowers she picked

Playground zones
This photo is random, but this stoked bodyboarder tagged me in it.  Just read the caption.  Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment