Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Jersey

I made it to New Jersey safely.  After spending a couple nights at home, I caught a flight to New York. I was stoked to be joined with some other Hawaiians (Kainoa French, Jacob Vandervelde) on the same flight direct to New York.  When we arrived we caught allkines of trains to New Jersey.  After about 2 hours or so on the train and transferring on different trains we all made it to our final destinations.  I am staying with the Mack family like every year.  This is like my second home and the Mack family has a lot of aloha and a beautiful house.  I'm always stoked to come back to NJ every year.  Catching up with old friends and just enjoying the NJ vibes.  The waves have been flat for the first couple days here so I've been hanging out in the pool zones and went SUPing the other day.  Looks like a bunch of storms are generating allkine swells next week for the USBA comp.  I'm amped and can't wait to boog in the zones.  Aloha and mahalo!  Life is good!
Hawaiians in Penn Station NY
On the train.  Explore zone. 
Belmar, NJ zones.  Beautiful sunny warm weather
Drake hag
Pool zones
Guy hag in air shaka
Life is good :)
Drake and guy cruising pool side
Drake loves to jump in the pool.  Here he is playing with hag and water
Drake boy
Hide and seek
Fried oreos for fat boy hags
Ducks in harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment