Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Maui for a couple nights

After my Australia and Bali trip I came home to recharge my batteries and relax with my family and friends.  Whenever I travel I miss home so much and it was the best feeling in the world stepping off of that plane and onto Hawaii soil.  While at home I try to spend as much time with my family and Kolohe, enjoying great times together eating allkines, BBQing allkines, and smiling allkines.  Even though I was home only for a couple of nights, I try to cherrish every moment for sure because I would rather spend a second, minute, hour, or day here at home then not be here at all.  This is where my heart is and will always be.  I am now off the the airport leaving on my 3 month trip to allkine zones.  My first stop is going to be in NJ for the USBA contest next week.  I am amped and ready.  I will be back home sometime in December and it was great to come home even for a couple nights.  Thank you everyone for the support!  aloha!  Life is good!
Airplane view of the Westside of Oahu
This guy was happy to see me :)
Went to visit The Foam Company.  They always have deals every month so be sure to check them out in the Maui Mall and support.
Allkine stuff for buy.  tanks ah!
Papayas in the zone
BBQ times with the family is always the best.
I love food
Kolohe boy cruising on my lap or begging for food.  haha.
Breakfast for hags
Rainbow zones
Iao zones 
Kolohe Boy
My best friend
More food zone, but healthy zone for the zone
This mornings sunrise driving to Paia to meet up with my brother, Rusti, and Kyle before they rode their bikes to Haleakala.
Another cool sunrise shot
My younger brother is an animal.  Triathlete guy!  Couldn't be a prouder older brother!  

No comments:

Post a Comment