Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Jersey guy

Hello everyone!  So the past 7 days have been good times.  The USBA Jenks Pro finished and everyone was ripping especially the young groms.  Kahekili Labatte of Maui won the Open Professional division at the age of 17.  I always believed in this kid and he has a bright future ahead for him for sure.  I ended up placing 4th in the finals.  I won every heat, but couldn't get any waves in the finals.  I'm still stoked and just super happy for Kili!  Other than the contest going off, i've just been enjoying life here in New Jersey with all of my friends.  Surfing, eating, drinking, playing pool, cruising, enjoying the storms, and das good.  We also went to NY yesterday and scored some fun waves.  I'll be here in NJ for another 5 or 6 days then heading to Venezuela somehow.  Enjoy the photos below of New Jersey and New York zones.  aloha and mahalo for the support.  Life is good






my iphone took a facial and is bent somehow das good




Black and white zone
Da boys guy
Early morning NY guy
NY Lido beach guy

No comments:

Post a Comment