Friday, September 14, 2012

Surfing and NYC guy

So the past couple of days have been fun.  The waves are really small so Alan and I took out the wave runner and had some fun catching some waves.  We took out the gopro and got some cool photos somehow.  The day was nice and sunny and we had a blast.  We also went to NYC somehow.  We caught the train and spent the night there at a friends place.  NYC is cool, but I don't think I could cruise there for more than one day.  I don't like cities and the fast pace zone in that zone.  We still had fun though checking out the memorial and times square.  All of the Hawaiians left NJ already so it's only Dubb and I left.  I am leaving on Monday and Dubb leaves on Wednesday for VZ.  We are both going to compete in the comp in both DK and Opend divisions.  I am amped and ready to cruise VZ.  I have never been there before and looking forward to it.  yewwww!!!  thanks for the support everyone.  aloha


























No comments:

Post a Comment