Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Family times in NJ

My older brother Josh and cousin Travis drove up from VA Beach with their families to cruise and hang out with me for the day.  It was nice because I haven't seen them for awhile and being with family means everything to me.  Especially hanging out with my niece Alyza, she's growing up so fast and makes me smile and laugh.  I have a good time for sure.  We spent the day at Seaside, NJ after eating some breakfast in Red Bank.  I've been there before, but they haven't so it was cool to just cruise.  After cruising in Seaside we ate dinner then we said our goodbyes.  I'll be seeing them in October which will good times again for sure.  Yesterday the Hawaiians finally arrived and some waves.  We got to surf some fun Jenks and it looks like tomorrow the comp will be on and I'm feeling good and ready to ride some waves and compete.  Go to www.usbatour.com for all the info.  aloha
Alyza and I being goofy on the car ride to breakfast
I love her
Breakfast in red bank
JR's
Seaside zone
Alyza wanted to get a funnel cake so bad.  it was yummy
Idica family.  Travis, Josh, and guy.
Alyza, my sister in-law Mary, Natasha(viso's wife), Lilly, and Viso 
I guess this is were the New Jersey shore cabb guys on MTV worked
Hash tag yolo everywhere here in NJ.   
Dinner times
Hawaiians and NJ guys
The set up at Jenks
Car guy
Fire






No comments:

Post a Comment