Sunday, March 25, 2012

Western Australia

So I've been in Western Australia for a couple of days now and I'm loving it.  This is my first time here and it's a beautiful place.  The scenery, waves, ocean, and wild life is epic.  I'm staying with the Saffa boys.  Jared Houston, Mark Mcarthy, and Mark's brother Nathan is the crew I'm with.  Good crew for sure.  We've been surfing mostly everyday, but today was a lay day as the waves are small.  So today we went to this boat harbor zone and cruised with some Manta Rays.  It was pretty epic and unreal because I've never seen those animals do that before.  It was good times for sure.  The trials are on for the next couple of days and I'm ready for sure.  Waves look fun.  aloha everyone!  cheers :)
Mark and Jerry packing our car for the 3 and a half hour drive to Margaret River
Pristine zones in WA
Life is good :)
The boys cruising sunset zones
Beautiful
Hags with a Manta Ray zone
Hags, Daniel Worsley, and Jerry petting a baby Ray
Double hand pet

No comments:

Post a Comment