Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Boards and Australia

I've made it safely to Australia and I'm cruising WA at the moment.  It's been epic and I'm loving it here.  The first couple of nights I stayed with Corio, owner and creator of Flipmode Clothing.  Check them out at Flipmode Clothing and order some fresh clothing somehow.  I scored some fun waves at Shark Island on the first day I was here and it was nice to surf and cruise with all of my Australian friends again in Cronulla.  Somehow my good friend from Kauai Kainoa Lum and his fiance Mariko Jade were in Australia and was in Cronulla as well.  I got to surf with Bondy at the island.  Stoked!  After I surfed, I cruised with the boys at Emerald like I always do.  They are like my second family here in Australia.  Be sure to check them out at http://www.emeraldsurfcity.com/ or in Cronulla zones.
Also, Glenn Taylor shaped me a couple of boards to test out here in WA.  These are my new models for this year and will be available in June and then later on world wide.  Check out the pics below and TURBO's website at TURBO Bodyboards.  aloha and mahalo
New Board Models 
Can't wait to test these bad boys out :)
Glenn Taylor in his zone
Catching the train to Cronulla zone
Train zones.
SURGE guy in train zone
Morning surf out the island
Best coffee in Australia for sure
Emerald Bodyboard shop owner Dezzy with Kainoa Lum in the back ground checking out the selection of board.
Shark Island.  Photo:  Mariko Jade
Shark Island.  Photo:  Mariko Jade
Hags and Bondy at Emerald
sunset
Sydney Harbour Bridge

3 comments:

  1. Fawwk.. I been wanting that exact color to come out since last yr! Will your board come in 42??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, these boards will be sick and they come in 42 inch bat or crescent tails. cheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siick thanks! Hope u bust out da green one at Box!

    ReplyDelete