Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Foam Company

I just wanted to give a HUGE MAHALO to The Foam Company and to the owners Alisha and Cary Kayama for supporting me and giving me a job while I'm at home.  I have been on the team for about 2 years now and I'm proud to say that I've just re-signed with them for another year :)  If you haven't checked them out yet, they are located in the Maui Mall in Kahului right across the Pet Shop.  You can also check them online and order stuff at The Foam Company.  Hawaii's number 1 only Bodyboard shop is loaded with all kinds of Bodyboard brands such as TURBO, No.6, Nomad, Triad, Manta, Custom-X, NMD, VS, Ballistic, Science, Pride, Bluntcuts, Viper, Kicks, Churchill, SURGE Wax, DVD's, clothing, Dakine accessories, and more for sure!  You can also go to their facebook page at The Foam Company Facebook page.  SUPPORT now!  aloha and mahalo :)
The Foam Company
Customer friendly
TURBOs, Custom-X, and allkine fins in stock
Stoked groms with the new "Chout The World" DVD 
Triads, Science, Mantas, and allkine fins cruising
Stoked customer with his new Romero TURBO model
Hawaii's number 1 only Bodyboard shop
You can find hags everyday at The Foam Company on the window


No comments:

Post a Comment