Monday, November 19, 2012

Virginia Beach

       Well after Puerto Rico I came back to my brothers place in Virginia Beach to hang out and cruise before I left to the Canary Islands.  Today is the day i'm leaving somehow and I'm a bit bummed for sure.  I had a really amazing time hanging out with them especially with my niece and seeing all of the beautiful fall colors.  We drove to Washington DC one day, watched my nieces soccer game, and just enjoyed VB zones.  It was good times.  Below are some photos of my short visit here in VB.  I'm off to the Canary Islands today for a month and I'm looking forward to some big ramps and barrels and hanging out with some good friends.  Then after that I'll finally be home somehow for Christmas.  I'm looking forward to these last days/months of the year.  It's going to be epic!  Aloha and mahalo for the support everyone!  Life is good :)
Fall colors in the zone
My niece Alyza showed me her pictures she drew for me to take with me on my trips.


Early morning run.  Pristine zones
Beautiful morning
My brother and his fire zone.  Always starting a fire even if it's 48 degrees out.
Zonesy zones
I surprised my niece by picking her up at school one day.  
Alyza before her soccer game
Add caption 
That's Alyza kicking the ball zone

So cute
She's so stoked on her trophy
Alyza and her team
All you can eat sushi.  OMG guy!
Beautiful zones
Allkine tv zones for allkine zones for watch.  My brother, Travis, and I watched the fights on Saturday night somehow
Swam zones 
DC zones
A wild Panda in Washington DC
Twilight guys cruising

A photo a Sacha Specker was cruising in a museum in DC



Can watch TV while you pump gas

No comments:

Post a Comment