Thursday, November 15, 2012

Aloha Puerto Rico

       This Puerto Rico trip has been one of the best for sure besides getting bit by these little secret flies that cruise on the beach and bite you somehow.  Check the photo below.  Anyway, my good friend Jeff Hubbard won the event and now takes the lead of the GSS going into the last event of the year at Fronton.  He's looking unstoppable and I'm sure he will be crown the 2012 champion.  Let's see what happens.
       We went to the caves in Puerto Rico and it was mind blowing.  You walk through this dark cave with bats cruising and at the end of the cave is this opening with an amazing view of mountains and green zones.  It's insane.  It's hard to explain on here so you'll have to check it out in person.  So crazy!
      I left Puerto Rico yesterday and now I'm back in Virginia Beach staying with my bro till next Monday and then i'm off to the canaries for a month.  I can't wait and I'm really excited to go back there after not going for 2 years.  
      Check out the photos below of my last days in Puerto Rico.  Thanks for the support everyone!  aloha
Hawaiians carrying the Champ up the beach!
Hagastanding
Two of the best in the world analyzing the conditions before their DK heat together
Some of the best Acai bowls
Our backyard view
Cave zones
My good friend Jorge Colomer and I cruising in cave

Bats
















Secret fly bites
Secret kine

No comments:

Post a Comment