Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lay Days in Puerto Rico

          The waves have been small, but still contestable.  The event organizers have made the call to run just the Dropknee and Women rounds while they wait for the swell this weekend to run the mens GSS rounds.  It's been nice to cruise, relax, enjoy, hang out with my bro and my friends here in Puerto Rico. We've been witnessing some amazing sunsets, making bonfire zones, snorkeled with my bro, enjoyed some fun boogie sessions, and just been having good times.
       My bro is here till Saturday morning and it's been great.  This is our first trip we did together since our Mexico trip back in 2006 or 2007.  It's nice seeing him relaxing and enjoying his vacation in warm zones because I know that Virginia Beach is cold for sure right now.  He does miss his beautiful family and so do I.  I'll be leaving Puerto Rico on the 14th and cruising with my bro and his family for 4 days or so then I'm off to Canary Zones.
        Puerto Rico is beautiful and amazing.  Last year I stayed near the contest zone and it was nice, but staying here at Jorge Colomers place right next to the beach in Rincon with a good crew(the beach is literally our backyard) makes me relaxed.  The best time of my days are the sunsets.  I would just cruise on the beach sometimes for hours listening to the waves crash on the beach and watch the epic colors of the sunset.  I'm blessed to be alive with an amazing family and awesome friends.  Enjoy life!  Life is good :)  aloha and mahalo!
Jorge, my bro, and I crusiing with shakas
Enjoying some epic times during the sunset zones
My bro and I shakas in zones
Snorkeling with Honu
Fancy hags 
My bro
Monk Seal Shaka
Another epic sunset
Da boys making one bonfire zone
Jorge Gonzalez da fire guy
amazing sunrise
The bird whisperer
bird guy
Breath taking sunsets
Acai bowl zone in the zone
coco frio

No comments:

Post a Comment