Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Enjoying Maui Life.

         So I've been home from Australia for about 7 days now and it's been nothing, but good times.  I've been having fun with my gopro in the shore break at Big beach trying to get some fancy shots and also trying out different angles with my mount for my gopro on my board.  It's been epic.  I also went fishing with my girlfriend and mom and pop, enjoyed family and friend times, been eating healthy food, laughs, smiles, allkines, and anykines.  I love being home.  We've been blessed with waves and sunshine most of the days I've been here and life has been good :)  Enjoy the photos below.  Thank you everyone for the support!  aloha
Green buzz bowl from choice health bar in Lahaina

My moms kale cesar anykine salad.  The best
Everyday is a start of something beautiful
We went to 5 palms for my pops birthday.  Love them so much!
Hags fat boy breakfast 
My everything!  Family!
Early morning to go fishing for allkines
Our fishing crew.  All smiles:)
Beautiful day
It was Celestes first time fishing
Mom and pop and hag 
Celestes first fish she's ever caught in Hawaii
Then she caught 2 at one time 
Then she caught this one all by herself
Then she caught the biggest one of the fishing trip.  #goodluckcharm
Driving back to the harbor zone
Mom and pop all stoked!
She even held the fish guy with my help
My pops surprise dinner at a fancy secret zone
Inverting with Gopro
oooo da cute 
My friend Jon Dking at 3rd entrance
Den he went prone um on the biggest wave of the day

See


Cordon letting a good one go.
Cordon on a bomb
Cordon on a pristine one

No comments:

Post a Comment