Sunday, May 12, 2013

California see

            So I've been cruising in California for about 5 days now and it's been fun times and a really productive and positive trip for my clothing sponsor Invicta Apparel.  Amy, Jacob Vandervelde, Tristan, and I have been promoting Invicta and talking with a bunch of shops here in California.  Invicta will soon be available in California which is awesome.  We have been staying with Tristan Rays family.  They are the best and have been taking good care of us.  Words can't express how thankful we were to have been staying with them.  They are awesome.  We've also been eating lots of good food, playing basketball because the waves were so flat, and driving all over California.  It was good times.
          I am leaving for Chile tomorrow and I am really stoked and amped to get some good waves and compete in the Arica Chile Challenge.  This was a last minute trip because I wasn't too sure if I wanted to go and I didn't have no money.  With the help of my good friends, girlfriend, and family, oh and taking out a loan, I was booked and 100% confirmed for Chile.  
         Below are some photos from my California trip.  Thank you everyone for the support and everything.  aloha and mahalo.  Life is good :)
             
Fancy collard shirt guy
Aloha
Last Hawaii sunset
Skype times with my girlfriend Celestial :) happy times
Tristans pets

JMV and I keeping warm with our Invicta sweaters
Flat wedge zone


Cute creek zone
Da pretty da flower.  smell like shrimp
DK legend with all of his magazine cover shots.  Jay Reale
Signing the wall zone in eBodyboard zone
Fancy Irvine Spectrum zones
Da pretty da roses
Tek shet on sidewalk
Chout horse
JKOBE putting up some layups
Mexican guy
Tristan knows whats good
Fancy coffee
Make one wish
Steve Nash putting up some layups
JKOBE with the sequence dunk
Steve Nash and JKOBE Bryant
Pristine sunset
I told see
See
Miss her
100 degree weather in California
My good friend Bryan Pezmans big dog zone
New case see
Pezmans other dog see on lap see

No comments:

Post a Comment