Monday, April 15, 2013

The Best Place in the World.

              I know I always blog about where I live and tell you guys how beautiful it is, but I can't get enough of my home zones and to me it is the best place in the world.  This past week I had nothing, but good times.  I enjoyed some waves at my home break Churches with all the groms and they were ripping and having fun, I've been eating some fancy foods, went hiking in the mountains, shot some Gopro images, and shared some laughs, smiles, and amazing times with Celeste.  Maui is my home and it's where my heart is.  I always get sad when I leave on a trip.
              I will be leaving today for Australia somehow.  I am excited to catch up with some of my good friends and sharing some waves at there home zones.  I always love going to Australia as it has some of the best waves in the world.  The South Coast Challenge will be insane so be sure to tune in at www.ibaworldtour.com for the live webcast and updates on the event.  
              Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for the support and positive vibes!!!!  Everyday is a start of something beautiful.  Enjoy your life and every single moment because life is good and you never know if that same moment will happen again :)  Aloha and Mahalo!
Churches line up.  Photo:  Celeste
Cordon ripping!  Photo:  Celeste
Happy feet.  Photo:  Celeste
Cordon on a nice one.  Photo:  Celeste
Stand up guy.  Photo:  Celeste
Stand up sahhhh.  Photo:  Celeste
cute wave.  Photo:  Celeste
Super low tide sand piles.  Photo:  Celeste
guy.  Photo:  Celeste
Silvan and Cordon.
Jayden grom coming in
Silvan and Jayden coming in.  It was there first times surfing Churches.
Silvan, Jayde, and Spencer.  Cordons good friends.  All first timers at Churches.
Waiehu
Some fancy photo skills.  Photo:  Celeste
Bird cruising in Waiehu
Group photo
Group photo with Cordon
Group photo with Silvans mom and dad.  They came to watch us boogie.
Backflipping at the Bay in April?  das good!
Hiking in Waiehu with Celeste
See told you.
:)
Boom!
Epic view of the zone
The Valley
BBqing
Burn da beard
Smorech 
Celeste BBQing some ribs
Sunset cruising on the Westside

Aww da cute!
Nobody out at the bay
Dooma photos getting the fancy angles
Love
Iao Valley
Enjoying a snowball at koho zone
Sunrise home
Another valley refresh dip solo guy
Another BBQ zone for Rusti's belated Bday
Grinds
My sister in law blowing out her candles with fancy wines cruising
My boy and my girl cruising on the floor
The sun setting on the south side
Taco Tuesday at Fred's
Invicta guys
Make sure to recycle and keep the aina strong
Some acai bowls with allkine fruits 
Cooked some Chicken Katsu and fancy potatoes and cruising brocclis 
See
Toms Shave Ice is cute
Getting the Pizza oven ready for make allkine fancy pizza
Happy times 
hags
Celeste's first pizza ever made in the pizza oven
Celeste almost getting barreled
Fancy photos skills by hags with Cordon cruising outside of the barrel

Majestic Honu cruising sand
Watery beard


My Gopro 9 works insane
Aloha Maui







No comments:

Post a Comment