Thursday, April 4, 2013

Maui and Virginia Beach

              I've been enjoying Maui home zones after my good friend Robb from New Jersey left for Oahu.  I am blessed to be living on such a beautiful island. Sharing it with my family and friends is priceless.  From waking up to the most beautiful sunrises in the morning to ending the day eating dinner with my family or friends I cherish every moment while I'm at home.  Being that I travel a lot, I like to enjoy everything on Maui.  I will be leaving for Australia in a couple weeks so every moment is precious to me.
             At home I like to get out doors and adventure all over the place.  I do like cruising at home sometimes just relaxing and enjoying some good food ;)  There hasn't been too much epic waves lately, but I still and try to ride some waves at some zones somehow.  Other than the waves being minimal, I've watched the sunrise at the top of Haleakala for my 5th time(one of my favorite things to do on Maui), ate breaky at Kula Lodge, went swimming at black rock, adventured around the West Maui Mountains, and have been enjoying Maui.
             My younger brother Jonah and his wife Rusti went on vacation to the East Coast of the United States and visited my older brother Josh and his family Mary, Alyza, and soon to be born(mary gave birth to there second child a baby boy named Paxton while I was on route to NY and my younger brother Jonah just arrived into VB) Paxton Jacob Sitts-Leyva.  I decided to surprise both of my brothers because it's been 2 years since all 3 of us been together at one time in one zone.  Plus, Paxton was born so it was perfect timing.  After a long journey of about 10 hours of flying, 10 hours of lay overs, and an 8 hour bus ride, and cruising lots I arrived into Virginia Beach and all of the traveling was worth every second spending time with my family.  My family means everything to me.  Family is forever!  During my short stay in Virginia Beach, we went to Busch Gardens for Rustis birthday, rode rides, played games, ate good food, enjoyed family times with Paxton, and went to Washington DC somehow.  I then caught a bus back to NYC where I caught my flight back to HNL.  I am back home now and have been surfing a lot and enjoying home zones.  New blogg update soon about our recent epic N swell we got a couple days ago.  Enjoy life where ever you are.  Life is good :)  aloha and mahalo
             
A beautiful Maui morning
Get your Da Secret Sauce now!  It goes great with Saimin for these super cold mornings.
Our Koi pond in the back yard
Celeste and I somewhere on the West side of Maui
Zones
Car rides :)
Another epic view of this beautiful island
Secret zones
Acai bowl from Choice
Sneaky session with my brother
Kolohe boy standing tall
Haleakala sunrising
Celeste, Cordon, and hags
Fancy photo skills by Cordon
Beautiful
Idk how Celeste wore slippers.  So cold.  azz how.
Breakfast at Kula Lodge
Making pizzas in our back yard
So good and fresh
Celeste jumping off of Black Rock
Cruising in the air
Monk seal and mermaid
Sneaky session at one of my favorites
Holding my Goproch in my hand with nice face
Cordon on a nice one
So many possibilities
Surfed with Robb and Alan on the NS before heading to Virginia


My good pal Pat and I cruising.
Going out with all the boys and captain Bob
Sunrise in NY
Subway cruising in NY
NYC
NY Knicks zone

Selfie on an 8 hour bus ride to Virginia
Big moon zone.
Sister and brother love.  Alyza with her new born baby brother Paxton
Early morning Virginia Beach
I love her!
<3
Romero brothers reunion.
Paxton Jacob Sitts-Leyva meeting the bearded uncle
Busch Gardens rollercoasters
Alyza rding some horses solo
Sheep and bearded goat with a goatee
Rusti, Alyza, uncle Jonah, and Josh cruising.

Pulling da beard
Here we go
Dizzy times.  haha
Before and after of Alyzas cute face painting
Jonah and Josh enjoying a beverage 
Alyza beat everyone
Hags went skiing as well.
Some big creatures that Josh won for Paxton and Alyza
Happy Birthday Rusti

Paxton coming home from the hospital
Alyza and uncle Jakey being goofs
Doctor Alyza
Doctor hags
Fire, beer, beard, guy.
Saucing oysters with Da Secret Sauce
Shmores
Alyza!
Aunty Rusti, Uncle Jonah, and Alyza enjoying the fire zone
Washington DC orchids where cruising in the museum
Giraffes as well
Our good friend Nick from Maui, but lives in DC came to cruise as well
Fancy kite flying 
Ooooo da pretty
Samplers at the sample zone
Sheeeeeeeeee
Waiting for my bus in DC watching ESPN in the bathroom of the Hyatt
China Town in Washington DC.
Aloha East Coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment