Thursday, March 28, 2013

Two New Podcasts

        Here are a couple of new podcasts of me somehow.  The first one is brought to you by Da Secret Sauce.  It's a long one, but a very good one if you want to know more about me and how I got to where I am at today in my Bodyboarding career.  Also, you can support me by purchasing a "Team Jacob" Da six pack and half of the money goes to help me on the IBA GSS Tour for 2013.  Here is the link Team Jacob "Da six pack"
        The second podcast is from my home zones Maui.  It was shot and edited by Pure Digital Maui.  It was from one session at Honolua Bay.  It's a pretty cool clip.  Check it out.  mahalo and thanks again for all of the support!  Life is good!

Da Secret Sauce Presents Jacob Romero from Rex Vs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment