Saturday, June 30, 2012

My road trip has come to an end.

      My road trip with my parents and sixto is coming to an end.  We made it to Colorado Springs safely after a 7 hour drive straight from Mt. Rushmore.  I will be leaving this coming Monday for Oahu and getting ready for the USBA Sandy's comp which will be next weekend.
      We left Yellowstone early yesterday morning for Mt. Rushmore.  The drive was about 6 hours or so long.  It was a beautiful drive and so much places to see.  We stopped on the side of the road to take photos about 11 times somehow.  I was like a little kid in a candy store.  haha.  Huge mountain ranges and Sturgis City was just a few places we stopped on our way to Mt. Rushmore.  Mt. Rushmore was always a place I wanted to see and it was nothing, but breathtaking.  It was insane!  After Mt. Rushmore we decided as a group to just keep driving for 7 hours to Colorado Springs where my aunty and uncle live.  We started driving around 6 or 7pm and didn't arrive till 3 am the next morning.  We will be hanging out with them for the weekend. 
     This road trip was an awesome experience and I enjoyed ever single moment for sure!  I would def do this again, but would love to travel across the whole country zones somehow.  Life is good :)  aloha and mahalo everyone!

Life is good all the way here in Wyoming
Some insane mountain ranges

My dad, mom, and Sixto wanted to stop at this bike town which ended up pretty cool.

Beer time for hags.
Cheers
Mt. Rushmore presidents
Crazy zone
My mom all excited in her rock garden
My mom loves her rocks 

Mexican dinner zones

Fire in South Dakota
Beautiful sunset to end an awesome day
Family in Colorado Springs.  mom, aunty mina, Sixto, Bronson, Jordan, pops, and uncle Joe

1 comment: