Thursday, May 3, 2012

Journey to Chile

I'm on my way to Antofagasta, Chile at the moment.  Sitting here at the bus stop zones.  The past 4 or 5 days have been nothing, but good times for sure.  I've spent 3 days in California hanging out with my good friends, playing basketball, bodyboarding Creek, petting allkine dogs, and enjoying for sure.  I wanted to say thank you to the Deverian family and Fedden family for hosting Trevor and I.  Trevor Kam has been traveling with me as well somehow.  After California we made our trek to Chile or we are still on our trek somehow.  I started off flying from LAX-Panama city-LIMA, Peru (where i met up with Trevor and we had a 12 hour layover)-Tacna, Peru (caught a taxi through the boarder to Arica, Chile)-and  now we are at the bus station waiting for our bus to Antofagasta.  We spent last night here in Arica because we were just too tired to keep traveling.  The bus to Antofagasta is a 7 hour bus ride.  I'm looking forward to a new zone and bodyboarding some good waves.  Amped!  aloha everyone.  Thank you for the support!

Creek looking fun
Petting allkine dogs.  Cooper and Lucy cruising their home zones.
Sean Deverian and Trevor playing some Bball.
Another day at Salk Creek.  Couple fun peaks.
First time see in this kind of coffee machine in the states somehow.
Another Bball game with the boys
On our way to LAX Airport.
Panama City layover zones. 
Cruising Lima airport for 12 hours in Starbucks
Landed in Tacna, Peru
Dessert zones.
Peru/Chile boarder zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment