Monday, May 14, 2012

Aloha Antofagasta

Trevor and I will be leaving Antofagasta tonight for Arica via a 10 hour bus ride and I just have to say that this Antofagasta trip was amazing.  The people here are friendly and they really took care of us.  Ricky, Alfonso, and Hada opened there house to us and it really felt like home.  Breakfasts, lunch(if we were home), and dinner where all shared at the same time on the table.  We also played some nerf gun battles which was cool because I've never done that before and it felt like I was a little kid again.  Even Ricky's aunt, Hada, was playing which I thought she was the MVP because she shot me in the head numerous times.  haha.  They also took us to eat some local Chilean food at this cool restaurant zone.  I'd like to thank everyone in Antofagasta for showing us a good time and sharing amazing moments for sure. I will be back next year :)  aloha and mahalo!!!!!!!!

If you can tell, my arm pits were sweating that means I had a blast for sure.  haha.  Ricky, Trevor, Alfonso,  Liza, and Hada nerf times.
Alfonso and Liza
Don't mess with the hags.
Lunch with Ricky, Alfonso's dad, hags, and Trevor.
Local Chilean grind zones
Hada and two Hawaiians.  She is a legend for sure!
Helado zones
Ricky and Alfonso.  They were like my little brothers on this trip.
Some of Ricky's friends.  Good times.
Last nights sunset.  ALOHA Antofagasta!  Muchos Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment