Monday, May 28, 2012

Aloha Arica

I am leaving Arica, Chile today and will be going back to California.  I had a really good time here in Chile.  I've been here for a month and I enjoyed some sick waves, made some new friends, and got injured somehow.  It's all good for sure!  My foot and knee is healing nicely and I've surfed 3 times now.  It's still a bit sore and stiff and I'm not 100%.  The USBA US Open is coming up this weekend and I just want to rest my injury zones as much as I can so I will be ready to take care that event.  Either way though, I'll be ready for sure!  Below are some random lifestyle images of my time here in Arica.  Thank you for all of the support everyone!  I'll be back next year for sure.  aloha and mahalo!  Life is good :)


















3 comments:

  1. Aloha bro, good to know that you had some good times and waves in my country. See you next year in the same country, same city, same channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Karim for everything!!! I always have a good time here in Arica for sure! See you next year brother! aloha and take care

      Delete
  2. hi jacob ,, realy good look for the us open in cali !!!!

    !!!!!!!!! 2b wax !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete