Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random and home zones.

Well I've managed to make it home safely from Puerto Rico. After 3 plane rides, one overnight layover in San Diego, and 30 hours of traveling with I believe is a staph infection in my ankle I'm finally home and I'm loving it. As much as I LOVE to travel, there is no place I'd rather be. Home is my everything and I always love coming home and being with my family and gf.
On my way home I managed to snap this shot of a mouse cruising in the San Diego airport. It was kind of hilarious hearing all of the workers in Starbucks freak out. Probably my highlight of traveling home in the airport. It's winter time in Hawaii now and I can't wait to get rid of this infection and start blasting sections and getting barreled out of my mind. haha. Thank you everyone for the support. I appreciate it! aloha and mahalo :)
Look closely. Mouse cruising at Starbucks in the San Diego airport.
Family means everything to me.
My Kolo boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment