Monday, November 28, 2011

Good times on Maui.

It's been good times on Maui this past weekend for sure. My staph is gone, there's fun waves, went ballroom dancing for the first time, and cruised with my longtime friend Molly in Lahaina somehow. Robin, my mom and pops, and I went ballroom dancing this past Friday somehow. It was my first time and I had a really fun time for sure. I even learned how to do the Waltz dance. haha tanks ah. On Saturday, my friend Molly came over to Maui for her friends wedding which wasn't till Sunday. So she cruised with Robin and I in Lahaina zones. We had a good time swimming at Kapalua, eating lunch, and getting some shave ice at Ululani's. It was cool to hang out and catch up with her for sure. Lastly, we've finally been blessed with some decent winter swell. I haven't booged for over 2 weeks and it felt amazing being back in the water and catching that first wave. It's probably the best feeling in the world for me:) Hope everyone is enjoying allkines at allkine zones where ever you are. Life is good with guy hags! aloha!
Robin and I all fancy for ballroom dancing.
Family :)
Reversing at Honolua Bay.
Inverting Honolua Bay. Photo: Leilani Zerkle
Kapalua zones with Molly and Robin.
Good times :)
Lunch zone. Molly and I at Cheese Burger in Paradise.
The ladies enjoying the view.
Molly ready to attack some delicious Ululani's shave ice with Mochi balls on top. Yummy :)

Molly and Robin grinding!

No comments:

Post a Comment