Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Thanksgiving is probably the best time of the year for me for sure. Every year my pops and family deep fry turkey's and it's amazing. The night before Thanksgiving we inject the turkey's with this secret sauce and let them marinate over night. Then Thanksgiving day we deep fry all of the turkey's. It's delicious:) I love thanksgivings! Other than eating lots of good food and deserts, I mostly enjoy spending time with my family, gf, and friends. It's the best for sure! I'm thankful for my family, gf, friends, and to be alive. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving :) aloha and mahalo!
Injecting turkey's the night before Thanksgiving.
Robin injecting the turkey's.
Robin, her mom Michael, and my mom injecting turkey's
Fire zones to keep warm.
Thanksgiving day. This Turkey is ready to deep fry.
Going in the oil pot zone.
Deep frying somehow.
Best way to cook a turkey for sure.
Pops and my cousin Jared who just got back from the Navy.
Hags feeding some turkey to Kolo boy.

My gf Robin and I :) Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment