Monday, July 11, 2011

USBA Sandy Beach results.

So the USBA Sandy Beach contest has come to an end. The waves were pretty good and the weather was awesome. This was the most competitors the USBA Sandy Beach has ever had and the level of riding was insane. I think there was about 50 plus entrees in the Pro division and about the same for the amateur divisions. The DK pro had about 16 entrees. It was awesome and everyone was ripping. In the end it was Jeff Hubbard taking out the pro division followed by Skipp 2nd, Garner 3rd, and Tamega 4th. DUBB won the DK division and my good friend Alan Lamphere got 2nd. I ended up getting knocked in the semis being beat by Garner and Skipp. It's not the result I wanted, but I can't win them all or make the final all the time. I still had a great time hanging out with a lot of new and old friends as well as my mom and dad, my brother Jonah and his fiance Rusti, and my gf Robin. I wanted to thank everyone for the support! Especially to my mom, dad, Rusti, and my gf Robin for spending long days in the hot sun supporting my brother and I in our heats. I Love you guys :) Aloha and mahalos again everyone. Life is good!

Jonah and I cruising somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment