Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SUP guy.

Well the waves have been small here on Maui lately. I still manage to try and get into the water somehow on some kind of wave riding vehicle. This past weekend I went SUPing with my brother Jonah, my uncle Daniel, and my cousins from Florida and it was good times. It was their first times SUPing and they still had a great time for sure. SUPing is also a great way to stay fit so I was stoked to enjoy this day keeping fit and riding some waves on the SUP with family zones. All of these photos were taken by my cousin Danny from Florida. aloha:)

Guy hags SUPing zones somehow.

Sequence 1. Cruising somehow guy hags.

Sequence 2. Paddel somehow guy hags.

Sequence 3. Floater somehow guy hags.

My brother Jonah and I SUPing somehow somewhere in Lahaina zones.

Jonah SUPing on a wave zone while guy hags cruises in the back ground.

My cousin Nicky SUPing somehow for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment