Monday, July 4, 2011

Maui life.

After a long 2 month trip around the world to locations such as Peru, Chile, California, and Australia it is always nice to come home and enjoy my Maui life. To me, my Maui life means enjoying my time with my family, friends, gf, pets, and just enjoying everything on Maui. I love it here and its good to just relax and enjoy my home zones.
This past week I was able to watch my good friend Riley Dutro win his MMA fight. I've known Riley since high school and I was stoked to finally watch one of his fights live. He ended up winning with a decision after 3 rounds. Congrats Riley!!!!!!
I've also been staying fit while I enjoy home. Maui gets pretty bad with waves in the summer so I try to excersise everyday somehow. My brother Jonah has been my personal trainer and I've been going to the gym with him or Robin about 4 times a week. Robin and I also went on a bike ride through Haiku which was about 14 miles round trip. It was my first real hardcore bike ride and I enjoyed it for sure. Excersising and enjoying good times with Robin on our bike ride was awesome.
Lastly, my pops built a pizza oven in our backyard and I was super excited to try it out for the first time last night. My pops, mom, Jonah, Rusti, Kyle, Robin, and I all made our own pizzas and it was great. Earlier in the day, My mom, pops, Jonah, and Kyle went fishing and they caught a mahi mahi weighing about 15-20 pounds. Small kine. Kyle and Jonah cooked this Mahi Mahi dish which was amazing as well. It was a good time last night enjoying each others company and making pizzas and eating allkine mahi mahi zones for sure.
Maui is my home and I couldn't see myself living any where else. I love it here!!!!!!! I'll be on Oahu this week for the USBA sandys contest and then cruising home for a couple weeks, then off to Mexico for the IBA contest in Puerto Escondido. As for now, I'm enjoying my Maui life :) aloha and mahalo for the support everyone! LIFE IS GOOD........with guy hags.

Guy hags riding through Haiku zones.

Robin on bike zone.

Robin and I cruising through Haiku.

Good times :)

Guy hags all pau after bike zones.

Guy hags cruising with fire in Pizza zone.

Making fire and preparing the oven zone.

Ingredients.

My pops making his pizza.

My pops "the master" showing Rusti and Robin how it is done somehow.

My pops pizza before going in the oven.

In the oven zones.

My pops final product.

Kyle and Jonahs mahi mahi dish. so good!

Guy hags making his pizza

Guy hags pizza somehow.

Robin making her pizza.

Robins pizza somehow.

Kolohe and I ready for kiss. hahah jk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment