Thursday, May 15, 2014

Portland, Oregon adventures and boogie times.

            I love cruising Portland, Oregon zones.  The weather is quite nice, there's good food, I get to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend Celestial, the Oregon coast is amazing, and the waves can be actually super fun.  I hung out in Oregon for a week before heading to Costa Rica(where I'm at right now).  This was my third time going to Oregon, but my first time ever going Bodyboarding and seeing the coast.  My girlfriend and I also stayed 2 nights on the coast in Manzanita and drove to Seattle and spent the day there.  
          The Oregon coast is beautiful.  Lots of waves, mountains, islands, huge sand beaches, cold water, wild life, and very nice people.  I adventured to the coast with my good friends Andrew Rams and Wade Saunders and it was good times.  Even though the waves weren't as big, we still got into the water and caught a few fun ones.  We met up with a local water man Maya.  He's a really nice guy and he showed us his Manzanita zones.  It was my first time Bodyboarding in Oregon and I enjoyed every second of it even if I only had a 4'3 full suit on and was a bit cold.  I loved it!!!!  Below are some photos shot by Andrew Rams.  Follow him on instagram for some epic photos and stuff @andrewrams
            Later on during the weekend my girlfriend and I spent two nights on the coast in Manzanita.  Maya's girlfriend worked at one of the hotels and hooked us up with a nice deal.  We were stoked and enjoyed the zones for sure.  We also spent the whole day driving to Seattle and cruising Seattle then driving back.  It was awesome and it was Celeste's first time there.  We went to all of the major sites and saw allkines.  We both love the coast and traveling with each other and it was great!
            Right now I'm in Costa Rica with Manny Vargas and the crew for the 2014 Costa Conquest.  We have been scoring waves and enjoying good times with the locals.  Stay tuned for my next blogg update on our Costa Rica trip.  Mahalo!
Some fun waves in Manzanita
Short Sands Beach Oregon coast zones.  So beautiful.
Cute finds on the beach
Life is good :)
Find um cute
My love and the sunset from the Coast
Sunset vibes with Celestial
On the road to Seattle
Made it to the Seattle zone
I let her kiss da dolphin
Pretty disgusting gum wall zone
Pikes Place Market
The first Starbucks somehow 
Wot
Pokey tip space needle 
Pig guy
Enjoying another beautiful sunset
Breaky in Cannon Beach
Hay Stack Rock was cruising this day
Epic lifestyle photos from @andrewrams
Oregon Coast @andrewrams
Ugly faka.  @andrewrams
My friend Maya Longboard zone @andrewrams
Some cute left from guy @andrewrams
A cute tek shet DK from guy @andrewrams
A cute little cute @andrewrams
Eagle guy @andrewrams

No comments:

Post a Comment