Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Break in Portland

              After having such an epic winter season at home, I felt like I needed a break and a cute vacation to unwind and relax and get ready for my travels overseas.  I ended up spending Spring Break with my girlfriend Celestial in Portland.  It was her Spring Break for college so it was great timing.  It was my second time to Portland and like my first trip it was epic times again.  We have so much fun together and adventure all over the zones.  We did everything.  We cruised the waterfront zone(it was sunny and warm for the most of my trip), made Kale salad together, at dinner with my friends Eric and Emma who live in Portland as well, but are from Hawaii, watched my first NBA game, had a picnic at the waterfront, and went to the Saturday market.  I love it in Portland.  She is my best friend and always puts a smile on my face :) 
            I'm back home now training and enjoying my family time before I start traveling to zones really soon.  I am feeling more amped and motivated than ever to boogie allkine zones.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Spring Breaks and having good times!  Mahalo!
                Below are lots of photos from our Spring Break as well as a cute little clip Celestial put together of our adventures.  

Bangs&Beard 2 from cessy on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment