Thursday, March 6, 2014

Portland and Maui boys ripping home zone!

                 Last weekend I visited Celeste in Portland and it was my first time there.  It was a great time and we did so much stuff and adventured all over the zones.  I expected the weather to be a lot colder so it was good cause it was nice and warm somehow.  Well like 40 degrees zones.  haha.  She is going to college at PSU and is doing great.  While I was there we watched a Timbers soccer game, went to Omsi museum, walked all over the city, and drank some good coffee.  Happy times :)))  She edited a cute little video of my trip. 
                 After Portland, I was blessed with some epic waves at the home zones.  All the boys have been ripping and my good friend Enoka Hue-Sing has ventured into a new hobby taking photos and captured some epic photos of the boys.  Follow him on instagram @e_nokz .
                God has blessed me with an amazing life and I am forever thankful :)  Hope everyone has been getting some waves or just enjoying some epic times with family and friends.  Life is good :)  aloha and mahalo!   

Jacobs first visit to portland from cessy on Vimeo.
Celestial and I :)
Happy zones at the waterfront
Food trucks everywhere zones
Enjoying some stump town coffee in the zones
Yeah we go allkine zones 
The city night lights of Portland 
Orange smiles kines
Fancy coat and scarfs for keep warm lidat.  These aren't mine btw.  haha
Timbers soccer game
Waiting for the MAX

Going to OMSI museum
Omsi cruising
Hers and Mines.  Vans!
Our last dinner together at pizza zone
Mikie Mcguire Maui legend scooping into a sick one.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Young guy uncle grom Dylan Lee.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Sam zone guy.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Marcus Rodrigues cruising in a nice one.  Photo:  @e_nokz
JROM vert.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Kona Kones naich!  reverch.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Kings Uaiwa flipping zone.  Photo:  @e_nokz
Maui boys zy





No comments:

Post a Comment