Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hiking, fishing, family, fun

                  So the flat spell here in Hawaii continues, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been enjoying my time here at home.  I've been having an amazing time with my girlfriend Celeste as well as hanging out with my family and friends fishing, hiking, and eating allkines.  It's been good times!
                 My family had a fun time watching my niece Alyza at her fishing derby.  It was her first one and she had lots of fun.  It reminded me of when I was her age fishing in the fishing derby.  It was awesome.  After her derby, we got a room at Kaanapali Beach hotel and spent the night there doing allkines.  Snorkeling, rock running, and sunseting was just some of the things we enjoyed.
                We also went fishing and caught some delicious Nabeta and I also went on the Commando Hike for the first time.  It was one of the best hikes I've done because there are a bunch of adventurous things you can enjoy.  Hiking through a lava tube, climbing through tree stuff and allkines.  It was awesome.  You need to hike it to experience everything I did.  It was good times.
                 My girlfriend Celeste will be leaving for college next week and I'll be leaving for Oahu for the IBA Hawaii Sandy Beach contest so we are enjoying each others company as long as we can here at home.  It's an awesome thing because she is following her dream and I am doing the same and we are super supportive of each other.  I couldn't be more stoked with life and to share it with her is amazing!  Life is good!  Aloha and mahalo for the support everyone :)
My lovely girlfriend Celeste loves the ocean
Hags rock running
Snorkel guy
Celeste and a cute honu
Wild cows cruising on the Commado Hike
Just one zone you need to go through for the hike
My friend Jon cruising through the zone
One other zone of the hike
Jon cruising
Jons brother Richard cruising and waiting to climb one hard zone
This is another zone we had to do for the hike
The beginning of the lava tube
The lava tube zone.  we hike um no light and barefoot
All smiles
Our group of friends hiking through the lava tube
Then we get to jump off zones.  This is Ernie doing a gainer off da zone
My love and I enjoying a beautiful sunset at Big Beach
See
Fishing times.  My pops with a nice size Nabeta
The whole gang
Fishing fun
My babe got sun burnt 
Da best
Ono
Fishing Derby.  Father and Daughter
Grandmother and grandson Paxton
Big fish
Celeste and Paxton
Papa times
Mama and Papa with Alyza and Paxton
:)
Kaanapali vibes
see
Our room with a view
More rock running
Josh and Alyza
Josh rock running
Celeste Rock running
Multi-tasking

Josh jumping of rock black
Celeste and I 

Idica Ohana.  My grandpas 75th birthday

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    Ketchikan Fishing Tours

    ReplyDelete