Monday, February 11, 2013

Bodyboarding at home with Cordon

           I've been Bodyboarding with this up-and-coming grom named Cordon Stapp here at home recently.  He just turned 14 and has been Bodyboarding for nearly 3 years now.  I would always see him out at my home break, Churches, mostly every time there's waves for the past 2 years and he's been ripping harder and harder every year.  He's a really good kid that enjoys having fun and loves Bodyboarding a lot.  It really makes me stoked seeing the progression of the groms here with their riding, but mostly seeing the kids having fun and smiling while they are on their boogies in the water.  That's why we all started to Bodyboard because it was fun.  Well, that's why I started and still Bodyboard because it puts a smile on my face every time I'm in the water.  Cordon is one of those groms that has a lot of potential to do great things not just in Bodyboarding, but in life.  Below are some epic photos Cordons older sister, Celeste, took of us at two sessions.  One at our home break Churches and Honolua Bay this past weekend.  Enjoy life and have fun everyone :)  Life is good!!!!!!  Aloha and Mahalo!
Cordon and I giving the thumbs up to life :)
Cordon reversing at his home break Churches
Party waving.  Looks like I'm DKing on Cordon's back.  Classic.
Reverse guy at Churches
Cross legs reverse guy somehow
Cordon with a big ARS.
Another party
Hags flip
One of my favorite photos from Celeste.  Artsy
Sahhhhhh.
One more ARS from Cordon.
Cordon Dropping the Knee at Honolua Bay
Inverting
Another big invert from Cordon
This is typical at Honolua.  Looking back to see if there's 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 other wave riders on the same wave.

Cordon with the look back as well on the biggest and best wave of the day.
No look back this time.  Just geev um.
Cordon on another bomb set.

Jacob Romero at Home from Kaleo Delatori on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment