Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Allkines Anykines on Maui and Oahu

      So life has been good here in Hawaii.  I have no complaints.  I've been spending time with family, friends, enjoying sunsets, sunrises, food, zones, more zones, and more zones in allkine zones.  Haha, really though, being home on Maui has been amazing.  I feel ready and amped for the Pipe comp and this whole year.  My batteries are re-charged and I'm confident and feeling great about this year.  
      Last week I flew to Oahu for a quick trip to surf, cruise with friends, and for a secret zone for a secret sponsorship with more details later this month.  I got some fun waves at Rockies and on the west side.  It was good times for sure.  I also enjoyed a very nice picnic one beautiful sunny day!
      Other news, Gopro has stepped up and saved the Pipe comp and are sponsoring the whole IBA tour this year!  Frothing!  I've had a Gopro for 2 years and I enjoy it.  If you don't have one go and grab one and support.
      Lastly, I am super stoked and really happy to be riding for The Foam Company for another year.  They are the best Bodyboard shop in the world with the best team in the world!  Amped!!!  Go check them out in the Maui Mall or online at http://www.thefoamco.com
Sunset from Big Beach
Cruising with friends for Vance's Birthday.  Good times
Good times!
Kale, avo, super green food, and zone.  trying to be healthy
Big moon
Road to Hana had some natural road blocks
And some waterfalls falling on the road
And a Hawaiian Monk Seal cruising in his zone
#exactly
Trying
Pizza oven in our backyard
Some cute desserts for my cousins daughters 1 year party Lily.
Lots of beards are cruising at The Foam Company for you to buy.  Support now!
Typical Kolohe boy being lazy
Packing and flying to Oahu zone
They spelled my name right for the first time
Big Rex!
Secret interview with secret guy and girl for secret zone
Sunset from Hawaii Kai
Rockies reverse.  Frames:  Eric Schnitzler
A nice sunny picnic day
Da boys

No comments:

Post a Comment