Friday, January 11, 2013

Maui zones

             So the waves haven't been too good lately, but I still have been enjoying home Maui zones for sure besides the fact I had a minor ear infection somehow.  I've been cruising with family and friends, enjoying the sun, sand, beach, sunsets, sunrises, cleaning allkine leaves at my house, eating some delicious food zones, finished my first book in about 10 years, and even taking some fancy Gopro photos.  
             My ear has been bothering me for awhile now, but I never had medical insurance till this New Year so I finally went to the doctors and they said I had a minor ear infection.  He prescribed me some antibiotic zones and my ear has been feeling better.  I also been using ear plugs while I surf or cruise in the ocean.  Stoked that I caught my ear infection early as it could've gotten worse and now I have medical insurance.
             It's epic around this time of year as well because a bunch of family and friends come home from school or work or anykine zones to vacation and enjoy.  My good friend Nick is at home and it was cool to cruise and catch up.  Also, my cousin Luke is hear searching for jobs and it's been good times!  Below are some photos shot with my Gopro and iphone zone of some epic moments here at home.  enjoy everyone!  Life is good :)
Big beach cruising with beard and ear plugs.
        

Jonah, Nick, guy, and Luke enjoying the sunset at Big zone
Good times
Jonah and Nick.  Big zone
An epic sunset from big beach
Getting fancy photos with my Gopro


Nick with the Sahhhhhh
Luke enjoying the warmth.  He currently lives in Portland where it is snowing right now.
Nick.  Barreling
Family dinner for my cousin Britney's going back to college zone.
Best book i've read and completed in 10 years.
guy 
Yard cleaning
Pochos cruising.  Man-O-War jelly zones.  shetty.
Helped feed the hungry on Sunday with my Church
Doctor zone.
Boom Kananz Mosquito dead! 
Maui No Ka Oi
Our pond in the back yard
Sashimi 
Papaya
Sunrise this morning

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for another guy life blogger out on the internet and I found your blog. I was just looking through the pictures and things, and it looks like you are living a pretty happy life filled with family and friends. Thanks for being a good example of a caring person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the kind and positive words man! life is amazing. enjoy the moments! aloha

    ReplyDelete