Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

      2012 has been an amazing year!  It went by so quick somehow.  Well, for me anyway.  I've never traveled to so many different zones in one year and I'm blessed to have had the opportunity to do that.  I've shared so much good times with my family and friends, met and made some new epic friends all over the world, saw new zones, boogied new zones, ate allkines of different foods in the zone, laughed, smiled, cried, and accomplished one of my biggest goals.  I can keep going on and on and on and on and on about 2012 and everything I did, but it wasn't always good times though.  I've hit some of my lowest lows in the middle of the year or at times throughout the year, but I've learned a lot from it and turned that negative energy into positive.  Here's an awesome quote my friend sent me when I hit one of those low times.  "What defines us is how well we rise after falling."  It really helped me a lot to get through those times and I'm stoked!  Life isn't perfect, but life and being alive is a blessing.  So when you feel like you're at a low point, take a breath, smile, laugh, and remember that you're alive and breathing and everything will be alight:)  Celebrate life!
     After coming home from The Canary Islands all I wanted to do was relax, enjoy family and friend times, eat Hawaiian food, and just enjoy my home zones.  I went for a surf here and there, but I kind of wanted to take a little break from bodyboarding somehow.  Now that the new year is here and I've had about a week and a half of cruising times at home, I'm ready for 2013 and feeling like it will be another great year.  I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and an epic way of bringing in the New Year. Thank you all again for all of the support!  Below are photos of home zone times.  Enjoy!  Life is good :)

Probably the most epic moment I've experienced in 2012.  Coming home and being greeted and congratulated with a sign zone from my family and friends at the airport was amazing.  It's a feeling I can't describe.
Christmas carolers at our house.
Valley run
Sunrise from the harbor
Sharing a barrel at the harbor with my good friend surfer guy Matt Vincent
Christmas spirit somehow
Celebrating The Foam Companys 9 year anniversary center stage at Maui Mall with a film fest.
Another amazing sunrise from home
Kolohe loves Christmas
Roast good zone
Haven't seen my cousin Janyne in a long time :)
Family love 
Eating healthy somehow
My boy
Sunset
Good grinds
Pub crawling with my family
Pops, mom, jones, rusti, and I pub crawl zonesy zones
My Koi fish
Morning breakfast every morning with my parents are the best times of the day.
Another one.
A fire with live music from my cousin Jared=good times for sure
We celebrated my mom and dads 22 year anniversary as well on New Years eve.
Pizza oven and guy hags
Fireworks in zone
More fireworks
Went to the take a dip in the valley and started off day one of 2013 refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment