Monday, July 9, 2012

Oahu/Sandys comp

    So the USBA Sandy's comp has come to an end and it was good times for sure.  I didn't get the result I wanted, but it is what it is and I just need to focus on the next contest.  Congratulations to Sammy for winning the Open Pro at the age of 14.  So sick!  
    It's always a good time coming to Oahu.  I get to cruise with a bunch of my friends, surf, enjoy, and I stay at the Lamphere's house which always feel like home.  Alan's mom and dad always make sure we are taken care of and always cook so much food.  I'm pretty sure I gained some weight staying there for the last week.  Thank you so much to the Lamphere family.   
    I'm at home at the moment and will be here for a week or so I think.  Hope everyone is doing great!  thank you for the support!  mahalo 

July 4th firework zone
Alan's twin brother Jack and his beast dog.
Sandy beach zone
D&Bs after party with some Maui hags.  Kelly, Miles, and Ciara.
Brothers.  Alan Lamphere, Jones, and guy
Miles having a good time at D&Bs
Another photo of 4th of July fireworks in Hawaii Kai
Monk Seal on Oahu sun tanning with nice beard. 
Eating like kings at the Lamphere zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment