Sunday, July 29, 2012

Australia cruising

The waves have been small, but fun since the SIC comp.  I've been trying to surf everyday somehow, but this cold weather has been limiting me with my sessions.  haha.  Boogied some small fun island the other day and yesterday was the Cronulla Emerald Bodyboard club comp.  It's always good times going there and hanging with all of the groms.  They were ripping and I even went for a surf with them while the comp was going on.  Congrats to everyone of them!  It looks like there will be some waves coming this wednesday so I'm amped and ready for some ramps and bazzasssssss!!!  woohoo good times.  Life is good!  aloha :)

Below are some photos from around Cronulla zones.  No boogie photos just lifestyle zones.  yeww!  Enjoy












No comments:

Post a Comment