Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday and A Little Get Away

I've been having a good time cruising and hanging out at home since Australia.  This past Sunday I went to Church for Easter and for my cousin Travis' and his wife Natasha's baby daughters(Lily) baptism.  It was nice to see all of my cousins and family for sure.  Plus, it was good to go to church again :)  Yesterday, Robin and I went on a little get away to Kaanapali.  We spent the night there and had a great time.  My aunty hooked us up with a room at Kaanapali Beach Hotel which was beautiful.  We had dinner at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and it was super good.  It was our first time there so it was a treat for sure.  Maui's been amazing and I love it!!!  It's good to re-charge and relax before heading to Chile.  Plus, spending lots of time with Robin is amazing.  Life is good :)  aloha

My cousins and brother Jonah
Easter guy hags with Robin
My backyard is a relaxing zone for sure
Our room at Kaanapali Beach Hotel somehow
So much real koi fish swimming at Whaler's Village.  These are fake btw.
Tourist hags and Robin zone at Whaler's Village
Happy zones for sure :)
Yes, Robin is a KOBE fan as well.
Some ice cream for dessert on Front Street
Beautiful Maui Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment