Friday, October 7, 2011

The Foam Company.

Hey everyone. I just wanted to share this photo that I took with Tim from Germany while I was working at The Foam Company yesterday. He came into the shop looking for a new board and it so happened that he was looking for my TURBO Romero model. Tim and his dad were really stoked to have met me and they purchased my board somehow. I was really stoked to meet an awesome family from Germany and they told me that they heard of "The Foam Company" while they were in Germany and they wanted to check it out. It's so sick that The Foam Company is making noise all the way in Germany. Check them out at Maui Mall right across of the pet shop or online at http://www.thefoamco.com/ Aloha.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    best black friday mattress deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    black friday mattress sales

    ReplyDelete