Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fishing fun.

Today my pops, mom, Robin and I went fishing out in Lahaina. We launched our boat off of Mala Warf. It was a nice and beautiful day and we managed to catch a bunch of Nabeta for dinner. I somehow caught the biggest Nabeta I've ever seen. We were really excited that I may have broke the record for the biggest Nabeta, but when we came in some local guys told us the record was around 3.4 pounds or something. My Nabeta weighed in at 2.3 pounds which is still an awesome size for sure. I was really stoked! Anyway, it was an awesome day having fun and catching fish with my family. Here are some photos I captured with my GoPro. enjoy. aloha
Morning rainbow in Waikapu.
Robin, my pops, and mom on our boat zones.
Robin and I smiling for sure :)
One of my Nabeta's I caught today with pop out stomach somehow.
My 2.3 pound Nabeta which I thought was a record. It tasted good for sure.

Going home after fish. If you look closely, you can see a Hawaiian Monk Seal cruising on the beach. It looks like a log or something.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you enjoying your time Jacob!
    greetings from Morocco!
    aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blogg! I appreciate the support and aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is some thing really jouful moments after catching a good and healthy fish.
    Deep sea fishing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete