Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hana getaway.

This past weekend my family and I went to Hana to relax and share some good times together. My brother Jonah is leaving for the Navy this Sunday so we wanted to enjoy family time together. My parents rented out this awesome place for us and we played board games, cards, drank, and ate some amazing food. We also went swimming at a very cool zone, but we mostly just hung out at the place and cruised. Robin and I went night fishing one night and we somehow caught a fish. It's been a while since I went night fishing and we were stoked to catch a little Cardinal fish(rubbish fish). Family means everything to me and this past weekend in Hana was one of the best vacations I've had with my family for sure. I wouldn't be the person who I am today without my family. Love your family! aloha! Life is good :)
Rusti, Jonah, my mom and dad, Robin and I eating our first dinner there.
Robin ready to eat. My mom and dad made dinner this night and they made a seafood all you can eat kind of thing. So much good food.
Pristine beach somehow.
This is where we stayed for the weekend. We had the whole second story somehow.
Pretty sick stairway to our sleeping zone.
Robin in bed.
Robin and I.
Family photo before breakfast.
Jonah and Rusti was in charge of Saturday breakfast and they cooked some really good bagel sandwiches with some delicious fruit.
Robin and I at the swimming zone.
Everyone swimming in the pond.
Robin and I was in charge of Saturday dinner and we made some pasta with ceasar salad.
Guy hags night fishing.
Playing train the board game.
My mom watching the fish in the fish pond.
My mom and dad.

Amazing family! Missing Josh, Mary, Alyza, Chessa, and Kolohe.

No comments:

Post a Comment