Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New board and Australia zones.

I got a new toy from Glenn Taylor (shaper and part owner of http://www.turbosurfdesigns.com.au/) the other day. It's the same shape and everything that I've been riding, but the core is different. I am trying out the 3D core for the first time with two stringers. I love it in cold water, but I don't think it will last in warm water with airs and stuff. Maybe for scooping big wave zones, but no airs. Well I still don't know cause I haven't tried it in Hawaii yet. So we will see. I'm also getting another one exactly like this one, but with mesh in it so it will be more durable for warmer water. I'm pretty amped! Glenn shapes the sickest boards! yewwww. Below are some photos of Glenn shaping my 3D board and the two Bodyboarding photos is of me testing them out at the Island this past weekend. They were shot by Evan Davies.





The last two photos are just some zones in Australia. The first one is a beautiful sunrise in Cronulla and the last one is me living large with my sweater at some shop zone with my team mate from http://www.flipmode.com.au/ Todd McRorie. Good times. aloha! with guy hags!

No comments:

Post a Comment