Monday, June 20, 2011

Guy hags and Fun Island with Lee Kelly.

Okay so I'm pretty sure that most of you are asking whats "guy hags" mean? I got the saying "guy hags" from this Hawaii forecaster guy which his actual name is Guy Hagi. When I would see a friend or something I would say, "sup guy", but then after I started saying "sup guy hagi", but then I wanted to make it my own and say "sup guy hags". I know it's pretty weird and I'm actually weird myself and make up a lot of words. I think in one of my next posts i'll post all of the words i've made up somehow or use a lot. It's crazy because when i see friends and stuff they say "sup guy hags" to me and that's how I got my blogg title. A lot of my friends here in Australia mostly in Cronulla talk like me and say "sup guy hags" to me as well. It's sick:) So that's my explanation on guy hags.
Below is a photo of the actual Hawaii Forecaster Guy Hagi.

I surfed some fun island yesterday. It was pretty small from the other days, but still fun somehow. Lee Kelly was out and got some cool photos of me. Check them out and check out his website at http://www.leekelly.tv/
aloha:) Life is good with guy hags!



No comments:

Post a Comment