Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summertime fun

                      It's been a month since I've been home now and it's been good times this summer.  We finally had some good waves on the south side so that was super good.  I also been spending a bunch of time with my amazing girlfriend and family.  I feel relaxed and ready for my next travels which will be very soon and I'm super excited and amped!!!!!  
                     I just came back from Oahu as well.  I went there to pick up my new boards and to hang out with Mark Dale and Jarod Gibson.  It was awesome to be apart of the demo for the T&C employees.  I've gained more knowledge about No.6 and all of the AGIT Board lines new board technology.  The future is looking insane for No.6!  Life is good here on Maui and I hope Life is good where ever you are in this world!  Stay tuned for updates on my trips coming up in a couple of weeks!!!  Some exciting times ahead!
Throwing some water and showing how versatile my No.6 signature model is. 
:)
Ready for the boogie adventure 
Enjoying mauis beauties
My niece alyza is part monkey.  aha
Celeste capturing a nice dk hack
Goproing at hotels zones
Cordon Stapp boosting
Family fun
One of my new color combo signature boards this year
My nephew paxton with uncle jonahs sun glasses
A stoked fellow boogie wave rider with his new JROM signature board
Running and stretching
Favorite
Free movie at the MACC with the family
snapchatting on the plane to Oahu.  @jacobromero1
Some good Acai on Oahu
The Team
Always!
Tandem boogie with my love


No comments:

Post a Comment