Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's been awhile, but I'm back and Life is still good :)

             It's been awhile since I last posted a blogg, but I'm back and Life is still good :)  It's been about a month now and a lot has happened.  One of the main reasons why I couldn't post a blogg was that my computer broke.  Luckily, I finally got it fixed and it only cost me $59.  I'm really stoked that the geniuses at the genious bar at the Apple store found out what was wrong with it and fixed it!  Woohoo!!!!  During that month, I went to Puerto Rico, had my now ex girlfriend break up with me before the contest, had lots of layovers coming home, drank lots of Maui Kombucha, enjoyed so much sunrises/sunsets, family times, friend times, ate good food, caught lots and lots and lots of shrimp, jumbo kine, with shell, and boogied one of the best weeks of my life with good friends at home zones.  
              Puerto Rico was lots of fun.  Even though we never scored any good waves it was still good times.  I went with an epic Hawaiian Crew.  JMV, Miles Kauhaahaa, Micah McMullin, and DUBB was my travel partners.  That trip was really tough mentally.  The week leading up to the contest my girlfriend at the time broke up with me somehow.  And it was tough, but my friends gave me choke support and positive vibes.  It seems like I always end up in this position.  It happened to me before so it was a lot easier getting over it than my past break ups.  I always stay positive and I believe god has something better for me in the future.  But, I just let um cruise for now and I am focusing 100% on my Bodyboarding and myself.  And it's been great!!!!!!!  
              I came home to some amazing sunrises, sunsets, good food, my amazing family, epic friends, and to top it all off the waves started FIRING at home!!!  Oh yeah, and the Maui Kombucha times have been beautiful.  My favorite.  I've been gathering lots of footage over these swells and I'm hoping to come out with a new fresh podcast at the end of the year.  Or before Christmas.  I'm really excited about that!!!  
             Currently, I am sitting in the airport in New York!  I'm waiting for my flight tonight for some secret zones!  I am amped and excited to blast some sections and puinsai some barrels!  I will be staying with some good friends so it'll be good times for sure.  Stay glued to all of my social media zones for photos/vids/laughs/smiles/and shrimps.  I heard get choke shrimp where I'm going.  haha.  Anyway, I also wanted to THANK ALL OF YOU for all the support and positive vibes!  You are all legends!!  And to my sponsors No.6 Bodyboards, The Foam Company, NVCTA Clothing, Da secret sauce, Reeflex Wetsuits, and SURGE wax!  I'm blessed to have the opportunity to do what I do and to have the support from all of you and I couldn't be more grateful!  But, none of this would be possible without Jesus Christ!  Thank you God!  Life is good :)  Enjoy everyone where ever you are.  Aloha and Mahalo!  For the love always! 
PR sunset.  Look like shrimp colors
Da bowls in PR
Team No.6 in PR
Caves
Smile in cave
Stache was cruising
Moggz cruising with stache
Pouring of the sand zone.  mine was stuck.  cut da bottle den pour um
I build shet
Almost out.  get excited!
cabbatery
Hawaiians tekking shet
Shaka braddah bulleh board
pristina rainbow
Hawaiians!
WOT barefoot
Cute no.6 guys with a stoked grom

PR is amazing
Good times with good friends
IBA girls somehow
SEcret flower

Epic fans
Had to make a pitstop in NJ at Mr. Shrimp
An epic drawing from a cute fan
Straight home into this feed
Sunrisech
West Maui Mountainsch
BOOCH
Kombuchach
My Maui favorites
Dinner
Shaka aloha always
Da hawaiians in PR
Paxton boy.  I love him so much!
Shrimps with shell and head

New Reeflex Booty shorts.  PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
Chunks with booty shorts.  PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
Flip with booty shorts.  PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
My home zones.
Selfie
Maui Kombucha with friends and zone
BOOMch
Moggz flip
Wave storming zones  PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
Tough decision
Waiside
Booch guy
Barefoot flinstone feet guy
My love
yeah
My other love
Doubles
Mek pizza in zone nice dat corona
bombing honolua
Honolua frame by Gareth Sheehan @gs808
Harbs frame by Gareth Sheehan @gs808
Honoluch
Checking da waves with a shirt on
Got to boogie home zones with these world champions
So much barrels in the foam co.  get yours now!
Solo jacuzzi cruise
Honolua frame grab by Wade
Getting choke keawe wood for allkine fires and pizza mekking and shrimping
These two <3
Beards are sexy let um grow
Packing
One last dip in the valley
REversech PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
Flipch PC:  Reis Shimabukuro
OOOOOO da pretty da sunrise
My last dinner at home with a solo shrimp cruising cutely

1 comment:

  1. yeeeewww. keep charging dude! the support is here! hawaiians taking a shet is funny as hell!!

    ReplyDelete