Friday, February 24, 2012

North Shore 2012

I'm back home on Maui from my North Shore 2012 winter season.  Even though I didn't do well in the Pipeline contest, I feel like this was a very productive winter for sure and I had a bunch of good times cruising with my good friends from all over the world and from Oahu and the outer Islands.  Congratulations to Jeff Hubbard for winning the pipe comp in probably some of the best waves I've seen for a Pipeline contest.  Also, to Matt Holzman for winning the wave of the contest and Sacha Specker for winning the DK division.  Everyone was ripping and I was stoked to watch it live for sure.  I've also been filming with Richard Lornie from Chout films and we got some cool clips so keep an eye out for my TURBO 2012 North Shore winter podcast which will be out in 4 weeks or so.  I'll be cruising Maui zones for 3 weeks enjoying time with my family, gf, and friends until I'm headed off to Australia for the Box comp.  Thank you to everyone for all of the support and positive words!  Also, to my sponsors TURBO Bodyboards, The Foam Company, and Flipmode Clothing.  aloha and mahalos

Pipe comp.  Photo:  James Dawson
Pipe comp:  Mauricio
Pipe comp:  Mauricio
Hawaiians amping for HUBB!
GO BIG PROMO at Alamoana
Stoked fan somehow
Reverse OTW.  Frame grab:  Mike Kini
Invert.  Frame grab:  Mike Kini
Reverse backdoor.  Frame grab:  Mike Kini
Reverse backdoor.  Photo:  Marty
Pristine backdoor.  Photo:  Marty
Guy hags aloha :)

2 comments: