Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Las Vegas Vacation

My girlfriend Robin and I went on a mini vacation this past week. We left last Thursday and came back this past Tuesday 1-24-12. We cruised the strip, gambled, watched a Cirque du Soleil(Zummanity) show, went to the Hoover Dam, and cruised The Grand Canyon in the snow somehow. We had a blast and it was nice cruising with Robin in Vegas because it was her first time there and she will be heading to the Navy sometime this year. Our highlight of our trip was watching the Cirque du Soleil performance, but we also had a good time at The Grand Canyon. The visibility was pretty bad at the Canyon, but it was cool to be there while it was snowing. I never had the right kinds of clothing for snowy weather so I was freezing for sure. Anyway, we had an awesome time in Las Vegas and I couldn't be happier spending it with my love for sure :) aloha and mahalo! Here are some photos from our trip.
On the plane, on our way with gopro.
Robin stoked for sure :)
Our first day in Vegas.
Strip zones.
Cruising the strip.
Cool water show.
I drank coffee, but I had to hold Robin's drink somehow.
I guess this is what you do in vegas. Walk around with alcohol.
Fancy dessert zones.
Stoked:)
Hoover Dam.
Hoover zones.
Driving to the canyon.
Keeping warm.
Robin in the teepee
The Grand Canyon somehow.
Robin and I at the Grand Canyon.
Snow cruising.

2 comments:

  1. NICE!!! Everytime me and da wifey go I just walk the strip w/alchohol "CHOKE KINE" :)... but neva went to hoover damn . Good stuff J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahalos! stoked to cruise there with my girlfriend for sure. good time in vegas. hoover dam tripped me out. so sick. mahalo again! aloha

    ReplyDelete